The schools which form part of one of our partnership programmes can benefit from numerous advantages. On this page we summarise some of the most important:
For the school
- A school plaque.
- A certificate of accreditation for the school as a participant in the programme.
- Corporate dossier and digital logo to place on the school’s website.
- Presentation to parents given by Cambridge University Press.*
For the teachers
- Training in our materials, language learning and methodology.
- Preferential invitations to our events and training days.
- Teaching materials, both print and digital, with the quality and guarantee of Cambridge University Press.
- Extra materials to work on the emotional competences in class.
- Support for the preparation of official qualifications.
For the families
- Initial presentation to parents to inform them of the benefits of studying in a Partner school.*
- An English learning project guaranteed by Cambridge University.
- Fun activities to work on emotions at home with the family.
For the students
- Official Cambridge University Press materials in the English for Spanish Speakers editions which help Spanish speakers overcome their specific difficulties when learning English.
- Ideal preparation to achieve the official qualifications with the highest prestige and recognition throughout the world.
- An educational project which develops linguistic competence whilst contributing to emotional competence and life skills.
If you would like more information contact your local office so a Cambridge representative can present the programme in detail and show you how your school can become a Partner.
* The presentations to parents are only available to Cambridge Educational Partners and Cambridge English Schools.