The Pupil’s eBook, accessible through a code in the Pupil’s Book, integrates the content of the print Pupil’s Book together with all the class audio and video for easy access.
Pupil’s Digital Pack
A code inside the Activity Book provides learners a further chance to practise the language and exams skills online, with:
- Practice Extra: activities and games designed to reinforce the language in each unit.
- Learner resources: all the videos, songs and audio from the course.
Teacher’s Digital Pack
Deliver engaging learning experiences through a rich range of teaching materials, all available in one place on Cambridge One.
- Presentation Plus: Digital front-of-class presentation with interactive versions of the Pupil’s Book and Activity Book, plus a variety of features to help pupils cement their understanding of key concepts: documentary videos, animations, interactive activities, digital flashcards...
- Practice Extra: provides grammar, vocabulary and skills practice a way that rewards and motivates young learners.
- Test Generator: features downloadable ready-made mixed-ability tests and allows teachers to build their own exams.
- Teacher resources: photocopiable revision worksheets, project and curriculum evaluation grids, concept maps and downloadable audio and video.
- Kahoots! (Levels 5 and 6): online quizzes to liven up classes through fun competition.
Digital Pupil's Book and Activity Book
If you want to experience a fully digital class, Cambridge Science Second edition also offers the possibility to use Digital Books. These books are hosted on BlinkLearning, can be used online and offline and are both multiplatform and multi-device.