This online resource is a quick an easy way for teachers to assign and monitor students’ homework and an enjoyable way for students to do their homework and practise English online. It motivates students to do their homework and teachers save valuable time. With Cyber Homework students can:
- practise reading and listening comprehension as well as grammar and vocabulary,
- receive immediate feedback from their teacher,
- upload their culture projects for other students to vote (levels 3 and 4).
Thanks to automated marking, Cyber Homework makes it easy for teachers to monitor their students' homework. Additional Online Resources deliver fun interactive quizzes and module tests for students to check their progress.
This IWB software transforms your classroom into a digital classroom. It combines the interactive content of the Student’s Book, audio CDs and video from the DVD with interactive whiteboard tools. It is perfect for creating an actively engaged class. Teachers can:
- access the course audio and video quickly and easily during lessons
- zoom in on individual activities,
- highlight and hide text
- navigate to the Teacher’s Book pdf and add notes with links to other resources.
Testbuilder CD-ROM / Audio CD
The Testbuilder CD-ROM/Audio CD helps assess your students’ progress with unit tests, skills and revision tests. It previews each exercise before inclusion, and it can create ‘A’ and ‘B’ versions of each test so that students sitting next to each other don’t share answers.