NEW Super Grammar Book
The Super Grammar Book boosts students' language skills with clear grammar illustrations and plenty of enjoyable grammar, reading and writing practice. Packaged with the Workbook for levels 1 to 6. Parents' notes with explanations on how to use it to support the pupil's learning are available in the Resources area. Teaching notes and answer key available only to teachers using the course and registered on The Cambridge Teacher.
Workbook with online resources and Super Grammar Book
The Workbook reinforces the core vocabulary and grammar and consolidates the students’ skills development by offering:
- A values activity for each unit drawn from the message in the Student’s Book story.
- Craft activities to extend the focus of the ‘English for School’ lessons.
- A record of learning which the students personalise by drawing and writing.
- A full-colour Picture Dictionary which guides students to label the core vocabulary from each unit as an additional record of learning.
For levels 1 to 6, the Workbook includes access to an online platform with games and supplementary activities. It also comes packaged with the Super Grammar Book.
Student's Book with DVD-ROM
The Student’s Book offers:
- Presentation and practice of the core language and structures through songs, stories and activities
- Lively stories to explore social values.
- Cross-curricular ‘English for School’ lessons that broaden the unit topic in the context of other school subjects.
- Lots of speaking practice and a fun phonics activity in every unit.
- ‘Skills’ lessons, working on all four skills and based on YLE-type activities.
- Activities to develop a range of thinking skills, such as memory, sequencing, categorising, etc.
- ‘Creativity’ lessons with visualisation exercises and art and craft activities.
The Student’s DVD-ROM – ideal for classroom and home use – comes with the Student’s Book and includes even more activities to engage and motivate. Students can:
- Watch the characters in action with fully animated stories.
- Practise grammar and vocabulary with fun interactive activities.
- Record themselves in videoke™ dialogues.
- Listen to and join in with songs from the course with karaoke versions.