Student's Book with DVD-ROM
The Student’s Book offers:
- Presentation and practice of the core language and structures through songs, stories and activities
- Lively stories to explore social values.
- Cross-curricular ‘English for School’ lessons that broaden the unit topic in the context of other school subjects.
- Lots of speaking practice and a fun phonics activity in every unit.
- ‘Skills’ lessons, working on all four skills and based on YLE-type activities.
- Activities to develop a range of thinking skills, such as memory, sequencing, categorising, etc.
- ‘Creativity’ lessons with visualisation exercises and art and craft activities.
Workbook with online resources
The Workbook reinforces the core vocabulary and grammar and consolidates the students’ skills development by offering:
- A values activity for each unit drawn from the message in the Student’s Book story.
- Craft activities to extend the focus of the ‘English for School’ lessons.
- A record of learning which the students personalise by drawing and writing.
- A full-colour Picture Dictionary which guides students to label the core vocabulary from each unit as an additional record of learning.
For levels 1 to 6, the Workbook now also includes access to an online platform with games and supplementary activities.
The Student’s DVD-ROM – ideal for classroom and home use – comes with the Student’s Book and includes even more activities to engage and motivate. Students can:
- Watch the characters in action with fully animated stories.
- Practise grammar and vocabulary with fun interactive activities.
- Record themselves in videoke™ dialogues.
- Listen to and join in with songs from the course with karaoke versions.