- Upper Secondary
- Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 4th edition
- Storyfun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 2nd edition
- Cambridge English Prepare!
- Fun for Starters, Movers and Flyers 3rd edition
- Storyfun for Starters, Movers and Flyers
- Practice Tests
- Exam Boosters
- Common Mistakes… and how to avoid them
- Cambridge Grammar for...
- Cambridge Vocabulary for...
- Business English
Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Essential Grammar in Use Spanish edition 4th edition
- Essential Grammar in Use 4th edition
- English Grammar in Use 4th Edition
- Advanced Grammar in Use 3rd Edition
- English Grammar Today
- Cambridge Grammar of English
- Grammar in Practice
- Grammar and Beyond
- Gramática Inglesa para Hispanohablantes
- English Vocabulary in Use
- English Phrasal Verbs in Use Second edition
- English Idioms in Use Second edition
- English Collocations in Use Second edition
- Vocabulary in Practice
- English Pronunciation in Use
- Tree or Three?
- Ship or Sheep?
- Diccionario Bilingüe Cambridge Pocket
- Diccionario Bilingüe Cambridge Compact
- Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 4th edition
- Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary 4th edition
- Cambridge Essential English Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Phrasal Verbs Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Idioms Dictionary 2nd edition
- Cambridge Business English Dictionary
- Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary 18th edition
- Books for Teachers
Pupil’s Book with Stickers, Pop-outs and Downloadable Songs and Stories
The Pupil’s Book provides the colour worksheets, stickers and pop-outs that are needed in class. The wide format and top spiral binding make it easy for small children to handle and helps the little left-handers. There are six worksheets for every unit and these are perforated so teachers can easily tear out a page for the children to take home if they wish.
Brief teacher’s notes are provided on the back of each worksheet, with song lyrics and key language. There is also a fast-finisher activity, and the unit ends with a full lesson dedicated to Phonics and a consolidation activity. Along with the main units, this course also includes festival lessons and four review units based on the seasons.
The songs and stories of the course, so children can listen to them at home with their parents, are available for download here.
The Teacher’s Book, available in English and Spanish, is in full colour, with facsimile pages of the Pupil’s Book provided for easy reference. The teacher’s notes include a full guide for each lesson and include optional activities and games for extension. It also includes:
- A complete introduction to the course
- The syllabus for the three levels
- Notes on how the course ties in with the Pre-primary school curriculum
- A Games bank
- Home-school connection with ideas on how parents can get involved with their children’s learning
- Evaluation grids
- Phonics notes
- Mini-stories – an overview of all the story pages so teachers can see the complete story at a glance.
The Big Book is used to present all six stories in each level with the vocabulary, structures and concepts in each unit. Beautifully illustrated and in the format of a real story book, it also includes the text for the stories for the teacher's reference.
Teacher’s Resource Book
The Teacher’s Resource Book includes photocopiable worksheets and activities for each unit for optional extension.
Class Audio CDs
The Class Audio CDs include all the songs, chants and the Big Book stories. It also includes all vocabulary audio and phonics audio material. The audio transcripts are included in the Teacher’s Book.
Stella the snake, one of the course characters, is used to present the different sounds and, optionally, the words that appear throughout the different levels. There are flashcards for all phonics sounds and they can be used alongside the Routine Board.
Vocabulary Flashcards and Wordcards (Level B)
For every level, there are Flashcards for the six new vocabulary words in each unit, as well as Wordcards for Level B.
A beautiful Greenman hand puppet which the children can relate to, and motivate them to say things in English as he only speaks in English. The puppet can be used to help with routines, too.
The reward stickers are an invaluable tool to help motivate the children by giving them praise for their efforts. They include illustrations of the main characters from the course and positive expressions such as Well done! and Good work!