The Cambridge Grammar for… titles provide complete coverage of the grammar needed for the different Cambridge English exams, and develop listening skills at the same time.
For Cambridge English: First for Schools, First and Advanced, there are Grammar and Vocabulary for... titles, which cover the grammar and vocabulary needed for the revised 2015 specifications of these exams.
Number of Levels
B1-C1 (Intermediate to Advanced)
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- The series presents grammar (grammar and vocabulary for First for Schools, First and Advanced) through listening material which adds interest and aids understanding of the grammar while also improving listening skills.
- Contains clear and reliable grammar explanations with lots of examples making it ideal for learning new grammar points or for use as a reference.
- Practises a range of tasks from the different exam papers providing exam preparation.
- Each exam practice section has a 'Grammar focus' task which connects the grammar studied to the whole exam.
- Includes a helpful grammar glossary where difficult grammatical language is explained simply.