Objective PET Second edition is a completely updated and revised edition of the best-selling Objective PET course, first published in 2003. It combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students' overall English level.
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus
- Thirty short units that offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
- Corpus spots provide examples of the most authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the exam and focus on the areas candidates find most challenging.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary.
- Grammar and Vocabulary spots focus on essential points of grammar and vocabulary.
- A Grammar Folder appendix provides a quick reference and guide to grammar points covered in units.