Complete Key for Schools for Spanish Speakers is official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key for Schools exam. It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at the 11-14 age range. The course covers every part of the Key for Schools exam in detail, providing preparation, practice, information and advice to ensure that students are fully prepared for the exam. This edition also includes content to tackle common problem areas for Spanish-speaking learners.
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises, informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, focus on the typical problems areas at this level and offer practice to overcome them.
- Contains two Key for Schools practice tests: a guided test in the Student’s Book, plus a full practice test in the Teacher’s Book.
- A free CD-ROM with the Student’s Book allows further practice of grammar and vocabulary work.
- Accompanying online resources, including printable wordlists and progress tests.
English for Spanish Speakers:
The course also contains material specifically designed to help Spanish speakers:
- Speaking Tips and the ‘Spelling and Sounds’ section in the Student’s Book help Spanish speakers perform better in the Speaking exam and with their pronunciation.
- Question Corner provides engaging practice of the language skills needed for successful interaction in Part 2 of the Speaking exam.
- Exercises focusing on common Spanish-speaking candidate problem areas at this level.
- Writing Tips and the ‘Sounds and Spelling’ section in the Workbook help students improve their writing and spelling.
- The Workbook also includes ‘Exam skills’, a section which focuses on strategies for each part of the exam.