Complete First for Schools is official preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First for Schools exam. It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at the teens age range.
The course covers every part of the exam in detail, providing preparation, practice, information and advice to ensure that students are fully prepared for the exam, and includes content designed to tackle common problem areas for Spanish-speaking learners at this level.
B2 (Upper Intermediate)
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises, informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, focus on the typical problem areas experienced by First students and offer practice to overcome them.
- A First for Schools practice test is included online for teachers to access.
- The CD-ROM with the Student's Book allows further practice of grammar and vocabulary work that can either be used in class or by student at home.
- The Teacher's Book provides detailed teaching notes as well as photocopiable resources and progress tests.
English for Spanish Speakers:
This course includes content to target areas that Spanish speakers typically find most challenging:
- ‘Get it right!’ boxes provide tips to avoid common learner errors.
- Exercises focusing on common Spanish-speaking candidate problem areas at this level, informed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- Step-by-step speaking exam practice.
- Speaking Tips and the ‘Spelling and sounds’ section in the Student’s Book help Spanish speakers perform better in the Speaking Paper and with their pronunciation.
- Writing Tips and the ‘Sounds and spelling’ section in the Workbook help students improve their writing and spelling.