English Unlimited for Spanish Speakers is an innovative general English course for teachers who want a course that teaches learners the English they will need outside the classroom. Centred on purposeful, real-life objectives, this course prepares learners to use English for global communication and builds confidence in using the language.
Number of Levels
A1-C1 (Complete Beginner to Advanced)
- CEFR practical goals at the core of every unit.
- Teaches all four skills with a special focus on intercultural awareness as a fifth skill.
- ‘Explore sections’ provide the extra ingredients for enhancing communicative ability – from further development of speaking skills to independent learning strategies.
- Includes language that’s natural, dependable and of real use – guaranteed by the Cambridge English Corpus and cross-referenced to the English Profile programme.
- Includes extra content specifically designed for Spanish speakers.
English for Spanish Speakers:
This course includes extra content specifically designed for Spanish speakers.
For all levels:
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation ‘Tips’ in the Coursebook raise awareness of common errors made by Spanish speakers.
- The Reference section in the Coursebook further develops the 'Tips' offering advice and extra practice
- ‘Get it right!’ exercises in the Self-study Pack give students further opportunity for independent study and practice of the language from the Tips.
For levels Intermediate to Advanced:
- 'Listening plus’ pages in the Self-study Pack provide additional listening practice
- Pronunciation sections focus on features of English which are particularly difficult for Spanish speakers.